Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back on Track

What a long a long strange trip its been, and it’s only just begun.


This blog is about to undergo a metamorphosis.


Today is May of 2010. Two years since I first babbled about my anxsty neurosis, and a year since I invented a new word. Luckily, no one else did and I was able to submit the word “procrastipation” to urbandictionary.com


In 17 days I’m going to get on a plane.

I will be returning to a place about 7,000 miles away.

A place I haven’t been since I was 9 years old.


That’s 16 years and 22 days.


17 days!? Holy shit, I have so much yet to do. <-- is my initial thought.

but really - packing, getting my crap in order, isn’t that big of deal. Bottom line is, its time to go back. It’s time to leave.


No more whining away with drugs.

No more pouting about feeling sorry for my self.

No more anguishing guilt,

No more looking back. No more fantasizing about how it should have been. Now, is the time to do what will be.


What that is, in the grand scheme of things, I have no idea. But I know that I’m fine with that.

The journey is the experienced by living in the moment. Trust the moments, and we can trust the futures. We don’t have much of a choice, really - not if we strive for any sorts of satisfaction,

contentment,

excitement,

adventure.


I will be out of place, but perhaps I’ll be lucky for that.

Since my lasts posts I’ve lost my job, my apartment, but have so much more of myself, and I just know there’s so much more to come. Glad to be back world!

Israel, I'm coming home.


No comments: